- Manuscripts must be written in Indonesian and never published in any journal that has an ISSN or ISBN.
- Parts of the Manuscript : The manuscript should be submitted in separate files: 1) Title page, and 2) Main text file. Title page is uploaded separately as a supplementary file. Do NOT combine main text file with title page
- Manuscripts submitted are scientific studies resulting from case studies or literature studies. All accepted cases should have attention to difficult, unique, and rare cases with unusual problem solving which is important to be published.
- Manuscripts should be written in the form of articles, not reports and presented following the principles of good Indonesian grammar.
- Authors must register as authors at this link; https://journal.pelitamedika.org/index.php/pam before they can enter the Pelita Abdi Masyarakat Journal to send and upload manuscripts.
- The manuscript will be published in the Community Service Journal after being reviewed by a peer reviewer.
- The editorial staff has the right to edit the manuscript without making any changes to its content.
- The script writer is responsible for the content of the published manuscripts.
Pelita Abdi Masyarakat Journal will notify authors if any manuscripts are not published.
- Manuscripts and illustrations submitted legally are the property of the publisher and may not be published in other media without the official permission of the publisher.
- The support of journal writers is expected by using references from the published Pelita Abdi Masyarakat
- All forms of communication must be electronic based.
- Writing templates can be downloaded on the website of the Pelita Abdi Masyarakat Journal : https://journal.pelitamedika.org/index.php/pam
- For further information please contact : CV Pelita Abdi Masyarakat, Kecamatan Kota, Kota Kediri, Jawa Timur, Indonesia 64127, Phone: 0852-3086-0836, email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Systematics of Manuscript
- Title : Written in Indonesian
- Author : please type Author1, Author2, Author3 with 1 : First Affiliate, 2 : Second Affiliate, 3 : Third Affiliate
- Email: email@example.com
- Abstract : Abstract: contains issues and focus of service, dedication objectives, community service research methods / approaches / strategies, and results of community service (maximum 150 words). (Cambria, size 11 Italic font)
- Keywords: Minimum 3 keywords, and sorted alphabetically.
- Introduction (Cambria, size 13) : Contains a description of the objective situation or condition analysis of the subject of service (assisted community), issues and focus of service, reasons for choosing the subject of service, and expected social changes or objectives of community service supported by qualitative and quantitative data, and supported by a literature review that relevant. Reference using Turabian Style. (Cambria, size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line spacing: 1.15)
- Method (Cambria, size 13) : Contains a description of the joint community action planning process (community organizing). In this case, it is explained who the service subject is, the place and location of the service, the involvement of the assisted subject in the planning and community organizing process, the research methods or strategies used in achieving the expected goals and the stages of community service activities. The planning process and strategy / method use flowcart pictures or diagrams. (Cambria, size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line spacing: 1.15). Images or diagrams must be numbered. The caption (number and title) is placed on the left.
- Result (Cambria, size 13) : Contains a description of the results of the community service process, namely an explanation of the dynamics of the mentoring process (various activities carried out, forms of action that are technical in nature or program action to solve community problems). It also explains the expected emergence of social changes, for example the emergence of new institutions, changes in behavior, the emergence of local leaders, and the creation of new awareness towards social transformation, and so on. (Cambria, size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line spacing: 1.15) The table should be numbered. Table captions (number and title) are placed on the left)
- Discussion (Cambria, size 13) : Contains a description of the discussion of the results of community service, theoretical discussions that are relevant to the findings of community service results. Also discusses the theoretical findings of the service process from the beginning to the occurrence of social change. The discussion of the results of this community service is strengthened by references and theoretical perspectives which are supported by relevant literature reviews. Reference using Turabian Style. (Cambria, size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line spacing: 1.15)
- Conclusion (Cambria, size 13) : Contains a description of the conclusions of the results of community service in the form of theoretical reflections and recommendations. (Cambria, size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line spacing: 1.15)
- Acknowledgments (Cambria, size 13) : Contains a description of gratitude or recognition to parties (individuals or institutions) who are involved directly or indirectly in the success of community service program activities. (Cambria, size 12, Spacing: before 6 pt; after 6 pt, Line spacing: 1.15)
- Reference List (Cambria, size 13) : The writing of the reference list is in accordance with the Turabian Style rules. (Cambria, size 12, before 12 pt; after 12 pt; Line spacing: 1)